Monday, November 12, 2012

The Godfather

My favorite movie of all times is "The godfather" Part 1, the director is Francis Ford Coppola, it was film in 1974 and the actors that star in it are Marlon Brandon, Al Pacino, James Caan and  Robert Duvall among others.


Tells the story of an Italian Family, dedicate to the mafia, The godfather protects to all his family, that includes to every person that ask him to be the godfather of his son. He takes care of every problem that can disturb to his family, that includes work, fights, money issues...

I saw it for the first time like 7 years ago with my best friend in a summer afternoon, and I like it because I consider admirable the sense of responsibility that a person can take for look after is family and loved ones. Also for the violence, I love crime and drama movies.


Always when I get seek, I watch the three parts, although I like it more the first, the other two parts are also amazing, and how they were film a lot of years after, you can see the changes in the actors, at the begging the story its about Don Vito, and in the second and the third part is focus on Michael, his son.


3 comments:

  1. It's a must movie and I haven't seen it!!! I will now that I see this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    My mother saw this movie and saw great! but I prefer firt read the book jajaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another movie to the must see list...I hope vacations come early this year xD

    ReplyDelete