Monday, November 26, 2012

English...

Hello classmates, this is our final English post!!! Finally the semester it's ending! I'm so happy, until I remember all I have to study... However, encouragement and good vibes to everyone!!!

About English... I always like English, because all my favorite musician sing in this language, so I always hear it and try to understand what they are saying and have a good pronounce and ni invent words.

At the university I felt very little affection for this subject, because I always have something else to do, something to read, a work to do, a big test that week, so this bring more weight to my life. Fortunately I have to took just level 3 and 4 and I skipped level 1 and 2!!!!

About the use of English in my daily life, its very little. I use the same shorts words always, but I know that in future times I will use it a lot, so I understand the importance of learn as much English as I can.

In a few years, when I finish the university and have available more time, I would like to take a advanced course, because I think that in this career, and almost all, its completely needy read in English perfectly, to keep up to date knowledge and don't be late in knowing new information.

Also it's important because some day I would like to travel to other sides of the world and its indispensable know how to communicate.

Well, I hope you are all ok, and manage to survive the end of the semester!!!
See you anywhere  =D

1 comment:

  1. the music in english is a great motivation to learn the language xd ... I hope that you have a great week and succes in the exams and tests (pruebas)

    ReplyDelete