Monday, October 1, 2012

First day at university



My first day in university was very exciting, I had come to live in Santiago only a few days before so I didn't know anyone.  

For me, everything was so new. I had come to university only once before.
The first day, I spoke with some classmates, which are still my friends here until now.
They were really nice with me. How I was living alone in Santiago, they are like my family here; they invited me to their homes and they accompany me to everywhere, we also do most of our homework’s together, so we spend a lot of time together. So I think that my first day brings me beautiful stuff like my friends.

That day I was very nervous, I didn't know what expect, how the people will treat me, if I was going to be or feel alone... Also was a little sad, because I didn't had my family closer enough to tell them all the details, so I feel kind of unaccompanied.
I don’t remember the most of the details about that day, because I have an awful memory, but the few memories I had are really nice.

That is everything I can tell you about my first day :)


3 comments:

  1. You have really good friends carla :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds really great! i also think friends become family when you're living far from home, and i'm really glad you had found good friends here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is difficult don`t have the family closer but you have very good friend.

    =)

    ReplyDelete