Monday, September 24, 2012

This FIESTAS PATRIAS

In every national holidays I always do the same kind of things, I spend time with my family and my friends.
As this year was so many days, I also rested a lot, because I went out almost every night with my friends. I went out to the fondas a few days and to a house party. And during the days, I stayed in my house sleeping and resting, sharing with my family and eating delicious typical meals, like empanadas, asados y anticuchos.
My brother as is birthday the 14th of September and my grandfather the 16th so I also have two birthday parties on that weekend.
The national holiday that I most remembrance was the last year. A few friends from Santiago and Valparaiso went to visit me to Rancagua. We had such a great time, I laughed al day. In the nights we went out to fondas or we made barbecues, and in the days we visit other friends houses. For a few of them was the first time that spend the national holidays outside of Santiago, in a place where the people do national activities, so they enjoyed lifting volantínes and dancing cueca.
Now that I thinking, the only thing that I don’t do it was studying, so this week I’m not going to sleep… but I don't feel bad about it, because I realy need spending time with my family.

3 comments:

  1. i known the Rancagua's fondas! are really funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. we speak this in the class jajaja and i know the history =)
    the next year i will go to an fonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to Rancagua, invite me for the next 18! xdddd

    ReplyDelete