Monday, September 10, 2012

My BFF


My best friend calls Sebastián, I know him since we were in elementary school, we always sat together, did our homeworks together and almost everything

My family knows him and think he is a good guy, so he always going to visit me in my house and we spend hours talking, about anything.


He knows all my secrets and when I don't know what to do, he has wise words to tell me.  Last year he went to studying to Valparaiso, so last semester I spend a lot of time in his house, it was realy entertaining.


This semester I traveled to see him a few times, but definitley no has much as last, but we talk at telephone every weekend and almost everyday by facebook. Even that, I miss him, when I have a great day or a bad day, I remember him and in my family and I wish they were there. But I know that no matter where I am or where he is, always be friends. 


He is now studying automotive mechanic in Federico Santa María University.

Some of his hobbies are playing football, bicycling, full contact karate.

No comments:

Post a Comment