Monday, September 3, 2012

My first Semester



Ohhh, my first semester of this year it was really strange, I didn't come to University, and it was the first time I had a long vacations, I could rest, and don’t be concerned for came back to the stress of have classes.

I enjoyed the time I spent with my family and friends; I could do a lot of things in my free time. I went to visit my aunt to Valparaiso and stay a few weeks with her and also I traveled to La Serena.

As I am from Rancagua and had been lived the last two years in Santiago alone, I came back to lived with my parents, my brother and my sister, so I shared a lot of my free time with them.
Also I met with old friends, from primary and high school that I haven’t seen for a while and how I had no classes, I had more free time that allowed me to see them.

I finally had time to rest, sleep, be lazy and do my favorite activity that is watching movies, and come back this semester with energies.

3 comments:

  1. Your long vacations hahaha
    I live in Rancangua for 4 years and is best than Santiago

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this story and I envy the travels that you make

    ReplyDelete